The Belvedere in Downtown Calgary offers contemporary North American cuisine with great influence of French style. With their truly boutique environment that is perfect to cater cocktail functions up to 150 guests or private dinner parties for 30-65. With a delectable menu that is ever changing, you can rest assured that the ingredients are always fresh and of the highest quality. Perfect pairing of food and a wide selection of 750 wines are served in Riedel Crystal. Be amazed of the true “Haute Cuisine” that only Belvedere can offer and allow them to make you feel what fine dining is all about!
- “The Best Restaurant Overall” in Calgary and routinely in the top ten in Canada
- “Best Calgary Wine List” by Where Magazine which places them as one of the top 500 wine lists worldwide (2008)
- “Best of Award of Excellence” by Wine Spectator Magazine which places them as one of the top 500 wine lists worldwide (2009)
- Enjoy a 3 course prefixed lunch at only $25 from Tuesday to Friday.
- Savor a 4 course dinner at $55.
- Theater menu: (starting October 1, 2010)
– Join them from 4:30pm – 6:30pm for their Pre Theatre Menu. A three course menu before the show and shared dessert after for only $45 per person.
107-8th Ave. SW